During the massage the therapist will use cushions to ensure that your body is supported, and you are completely comfortable. The massage will be soothing and calming. The therapist will go deep in areas such as the shoulders where required. We don’t use Ayurvedic oils for pregnancy massage for the same reasons it is good to avoid certain spices
in your diet while pregnant, instead we use a smooth base oil.
Regular massage during the second and third trimester of pregnancy gives similar benefits to those of our Full Body
Massage with Ayurvedic Oils are manifold
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain, especially in the lower back, neck,
- hips, and legs.
- Increase in blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling.
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying tissues, reducing the appearance of stretch
- Provides support for the new mother with physical and emotional strains of mothering.