We, at the Samadhi Centre Ltd, respect fully your trust in us to use, store and share your data appropriately. Below explains how we collect your personal data, how we use it and how you can interact with us about it.
- This is the privacy notice of The Samadhi Centre Ltd (registered company number 404946) whose registered office is at 49 Highfield Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6 and sets out how we collect and process personal data. This Privacy Notice also provides certain information that is legally required and lists your rights in relation to your personal data.
- This Privacy Notice relates to personal data that identifies “you” meaning our clients and other individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact.
- We collect information when you make an enquiry or make a booking, fill in a consulation form. We collect this information so we can contact you in relation to an appointment or possible appointment and so we can provide a safe treatment in compliance with the law.
- We collect your name and email address should you sign up for our newsletter.
- We collect sales data which includes personal data which relates to the transactions you have conducted with us, such as details about payments from you.
- We may also create personal data about you, for example, if you contact us by telephone to make a complaint about our services or products, then we may make a written record of key details of the conversation so that we can take steps to address the complaint.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to complete a safe service and to provide after sales service.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you our newsletter, in such case you will have opted in and have the opportunity to opt out at any time.
- We may offer you cancellation appointments should we think you would be interested in them. You are free to let us know should you not wish to receive these messages.
We never share your information with third parties, except for our data processors; Constant contact for newsletter.
We will keep all data for insurance and accounting purposes for 7 years from your last treatment.
Subject to applicable law including relevant data protection laws, in addition to your ability to withdraw any consent you have given to our processing your personal data, you may have a number of rights in connection with the processing of your personal data, including:
- The right to request access to your personal data that we process or control.
- The right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data, or taking into account the purposes of our processing, to request that incomplete data is completed.
- The right to request to be forgotten or your right to portability.
If you wish to make a complaint you may do so in person, by telephone, in writing or by email. Please email email@example.com, giving us the opportunity to put things right as soon as possible. Please be assured that all complaints received will be fully investigated. We ask you to supply as much information as possible to help us resolve your complaint quickly.
We will make changes to this notice from time to time, particularly when we change how we use the information or change our technology and products.